Poppy works with a free app that you can install on your phone. You can download it on the App store (IOS) and on the Google Play Store (Android). Register for free and follow the next steps.
How to drive with Poppy?
- Choose the vehicle that you need at this moment via the Poppy app.
- Get to your booked vehicle and open the doors of the car or start the scooter or kickscooters with the app.
- Sit down, buckle your seatbelt or put on your helmet and go! Enjoy your trip!
- Next, park your vehicle in the Poppy zones in Antwerp, Brussels or Mechelen.
- Finish your trip and pay easily per minute via the app. The payment is entirely automatic via the card that you linked to your account and you don’t have to do anything else. You will then receive a clear overview of your trip by e-mail. 📧
- Repeat the process!
You can find Poppy vehicles in Antwerp, Brussels and Mechelen in the Poppy zones. Use our functional app to find a vehicle near you and book it in a few taps.
The vehicles can be booked for free for 15 minutes ahead. If you change your mind during this time, you can cancel the reservation for free. At the beginning of your trip, unlock your Poppy by using our app. You can drive anywhere in Belgium with a car, in the condition that you bring your Poppy back in its homezones after your trip. The scooters can only be driven in the Poppy zone. 🇧🇪
You only pay for the trip that you have done. If you want to park your vehicle, but you don’t want to end your trip, you can make a ‘’stopover’’ or a break. You can do a break inside or outside of the Poppy homezones.