⚠️ NEW ⚠️ As from 05/08/2021 - Park & take your Poppy back from the parking P1.
Go to Brussels Airport 🛫
Follow these steps to find Poppy’s parking spaces when you arrive at the airport :
- 1️⃣ Follow the signs to Zaventem Airport from the E40 motorway exit: keep left towards “P1". ✈️
- 2️⃣ Enter the parking P1. No 🅿️ card needed anymore! The barrier has license plate recognition for Poppy! It will automatically open.
- 3️⃣ Go up until "level 3" and park the car in one of the parking spaces indicated for carsharing. 🚗
Leave Brussels Airport 🛬
Once you’ve landed, you can take a Poppy car back to Antwerp, Brussels, or Mechelen. You can 👋 this way from the airport:
- 1️⃣ Reach the parking "P1" - Level 3 and take the Poppy car you have booked.
- 2️⃣ Follow the signs “Exit” 🔚
- 4️⃣ Follow the ramp until you reach level 0 ⤵️ Drive the car outside thanks to the license plate recognition again. You’re gone! 👋
How much does it cost?
Poppy charges an extra fee to park at the airports of Brussels, Antwerp, or Charleroi.
- 🅿️ Brussels Airport: 12 euros
- 🔁 Fee for dropping off and picking up a Poppy at the airport